Macmillan Cancer Support
Macmillan Support Line: 0808 808 00 00 (7 days a week 8am-8pm) or visit the Macmillan website
- Macmillan Buddies: Support from someone who knows what you're going through
- Online Community: A safe website to share experiences and find support from others in a similar situation, plus expert advice.
- Work Support Team: Help to support and guide you with your employment
- Cancer Care Map: Online resource to help people living with cancer find care and support services in their local area
- What Is Cancer: Videos available in different languages including BSL
- Money And Work: Finance, energy and welfare advice
- Macmillan Grants: One off means tested payments
- Free Specialist Counselling: Partnership with Bupa offering up to 6 free counselling sessions
- Macmillan / Crossroads Care Kent & Medway Volunteer Service: Partnership of two charities to help and support people affected by cancer and unpaid carers
- Macmillan / Boots: Affected by cancer? We're just moments away. From the moment you're diagnosed, through your treatment and beyond, we're here to offer support.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.